Saturday, January 12, 2008

“Confession Of Me, Myself and Another Me”

Staring out at the window but I can’t feel the morning breeze anymore
All seems so empty
After all I’ve done, I can’t believe this love turn this way
I can feel the emptiness even in ballyhoo
I can see people laughing but all I can do is to force a smile
We should sit and talk about this and finally compromise
But so much need to say but something are better left unsaid
Dear, love should have give and take because this love is bleeding
Love should feels in every second
Am I so pathetic?

c/o

Where’s the love we had?
What can I do when the red flame turn blue
Sorry, I just can’t feel the love anymore and it seems like you just don’t care
Maybe I should give you some more time or maybe I just leave this love hanging on the ground
Should I give you one more chance?
I see you feel no pain at all it seems
Your act makes me suffocate

They say distance makes heart goes fonder but why I can’t take it anymore
Hate to feel this feeling
What my heart tries to say
Should I follow me, myself or another me?

No comments: